At the Vintage Park Campus we offer a broad range of behavioral health services with psychiatrists and behavioral health therapists on staff.
Outpatient behavioral health services are available to patients who are currently in Alaska.
Behavioral Health Services in Juneau include:
- Substance use and mental health services
- Counseling for adults, couples, children, youth, and families
- Health prevention education services
- Psychological testing (upon referral)
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication management
- Telemedicine services
- Case management/rehabilitation services