We are pleased to offer comprehensive, eye-care services provided by board-certified optometrists to patients of all ages.
SEARHC Eye Clinic providers offer the following services:
- Conduct eye exams
- Prescribe eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Treat eye problems such as:
- Minor trauma
- Diabetic eye disease
For your convenience, our eye clinics have hundreds of eyeglass frames from which to choose and optometry assistants to help with eyeglass frame fitting.
- Craig, Prince of Wales Eye Clinic: 907.755.4967
- Juneau, Ethel Lund Medical Center Eye Clinic: 907.463.4086
- Sitka, Mt. Edgecumbe Medical Center Eye Clinic: 907.966.8415
SEARHC Eye Clinic providers travel to remote communities around the region to see patients. Please check SEARHC Events online to find upcoming optometry visits to your area.