Who is assisting you when you call?
The SEARHC Call Center assists patients with scheduling their primary care appointments, registering new patients and connecting patients to their Care Team. The call center team allows the clinical staff to focus on the patient’s experience when they arrive to check in for their appointment.
Specialists and coordinators both have access to a symptom screening program that helps prioritize how quickly the patient should be seen or triaged based on the patient’s medical condition.
Call Center Specialists
Specialists connect patients with the scheduling team, care team or other departments, and assist with new patient registration and MyHealth registration.
Call Center Coordinators
Coordinators assist patients with primary care appointment scheduling, updating insurance and demographic information, as well as assisting with Call Center Specialist duties.
What communities use the SEARHC Call Center?
SEARHC Call Center currently supports the following communities:
Frequently Used Links
- 24/7 Appointment Request Online Form
- MyHealth Login | Ask your Provider a non-urgent question, access your lab results, view upcoming appointments, refill a current prescription and more! If you need assistance registering for your MyHealth access, the Specialists and Coordinators in the SEARHC Call Center can assist you.
- Billing & Financial Assistance | Do you need information regarding your bill?
- Purchase & Referred Care (PRC) | Were you traveling outside the SEARHC service area and required medical assistance? If you are an Alaska Native or American Indian and meet eligibility, the Purchase & Referred Care team may be able to assist with bills you received.
- Patient Health Benefits | Are you looking for assistance to sign up for Medicare, Medicaid, Veteran’s Benefits, etc.?
General Inquiry / After Hours
Nurse Advice Line | 1.800.613.0560
Call the Nurse Triage Line to reach a Registered Nurse for answers to your health questions after hours.
Behavioral Health Support
24/7 Crisis Hotline | 1.877.294.0074
The SEARHC Helpline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to residents of Southeast Alaska. The crisis call center is staffed by a team of masters degree level mental health therapists who will listen and provide effective, compassionate and confidential care.
Location Lookup Tool | Click here to browse locations
Use the Location Lookup Tool to find your current clinic contact information, or search for a new service provider in your community. Find locations that offer specific services, or use the map view to explore options close to you.
Corporate Contact Information
Executive Office | 907.463.4000
3100 Channel Drive, Suite 300
Juneau, Alaska 99801
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.