Physical therapy is used to improve a patients’ quality of life through examination, diagnosis, prognosis, and physical intervention. The SEARHC physical therapy team provides treatment to help patients regain function and movement, improve mobility, prevent further injury, and relieve pain.
Diagnosis and treatment of the following conditions are offered for patients of all ages:
- Ankle pain and muscle strains
- Athletic injuries
- Foot pain and running injuries
- Hip pain
- Knee pain and knee injuries
- Overuse injuries (such as tendonitis)
- Rotator cuff injuries and shoulder instability
Those interested in physical therapy should meet with their primary care provider and obtain a referral before making an appointment. SEARHC offers physical therapy services in Sitka, Juneau, Klawock and Haines.