IMPORTANT UPDATE: SEARHC is committed to providing high-quality healthcare during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond. To reduce patient exposure to COVID-19 and to adhere to State health mandates, many visits will now be conducted virtually over your computer or smart phone.
Your waiting room is ready. Your choice to use Telehealth Services will increase your access to quality healthcare and make for a healthier you. It’s simple to connect and see your healthcare provider from anywhere. All you need is a computer with a webcam (most computers already come with one installed) or a smart phone, and a connection to the Internet.
- Contact your local clinic or provider to see how this effects your appointment.
- Read the Informed Consent form for Telehealth Services. You may be requested to submit a signed copy before your first appointment.
- Follow these easy steps to check in for your appointment at Doxy.me, a secure and private telehealth website.
If you don’t have health insurance, SEARHC’s Patient Health Benefits team is available to answer patient coverage questions. For assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907.966.8662.
SEARHC Helpline: 877.294.0074
The SEARHC Helpline, 1.877.294.0074, is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to residents of Southeast Alaska. The crisis call center is staffed with a team of master’s degree level mental health therapists who will listen and provide effective, compassionate, and confidential care.
SEARHC offers a wide range of behavioral health services and has psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, and behavioral health therapists on staff. Available behavioral health services vary by site and program. Please contact your local clinic or provider for more information about which of these services they offer.
Local Community Family Services
The SEARHC Community Family Service Program provides individualized prevention, substance abuse and/or behavioral health counseling services in communities throughout Southeast Alaska.
- Angoon 907.788.4632
- Craig 907.755.4986
- Haines 907.766.6381
- Hoonah 907.945.3517
- Hydaburg 907.285.3465
- Kake 907.785.6515
- Klawock 907.755.4935
- Petersburg 907.772.4963
- Wrangell 907.874.2373
Behavioral Health for Youth
Raven’s Way and Alaska Crossings use a collaborative working relationship with a robust referral process to provide specialized services through an innovative continuum of care. These services are available to all Alaskan youth.
- Raven’s Way (Yéil Jeeyáx), a residential matrix model program with a wilderness expedition component to help young people with substance abuse and behavioral issues was developed by SEARHC. The innovative approach to meeting the needs of young people has won Raven’s Way national recognition as a successful model for treatment in which hundreds of adolescents between the ages of 13 to 18 with substance-abuse problems have participated.
- Alaska Crossings, a therapeutic behavioral health skills development program serves youth ages 12 to 18. The therapeutic expedition-based program supports youth through individualized treatment plans aimed at increasing their social functionality by building and mastering real-world life skills.
Behavioral Health Outpatient Services
- Outpatient behavioral health services are available to Alaska residents ages 4 and above in Juneau: 907.364.4445
- Outpatient behavioral health services are available to Alaska residents ages 4 and above. Behavioral Health Clinic (Haa Toowóo Náakw Hít) in Sitka: 907.966.8611
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy (IOT) in Sitka: 907.966.8611
This program is for adults in Sitka dealing with substance abuse. It provides intense, daily nonresidential substance abuse treatment while allowing patients to continue with necessary activities such as work, school, and family responsibilities.