SEARHC facilities on Prince of Wales Island (including the Alicia Roberts Medical Center) are currently experiencing network issues impacting inbound calls. If you would like to schedule an appointment or leave a message, please call 907.463.0400 or email email@example.com. We will provide updates as soon as possible.
SEARHC provides an award-winning nursing home experience for those who need more care than can be delivered at home. Our Long-Term Care facilities offer professional, skilled nursing services in a protected, homelike environment. Services offered to long-term care residents include:
- 24-hour nursing care by competent and caring RNs, LPNs and CNAs.
- A professional team of caregivers who consult and participate in each resident’s comprehensive care plan.
- Private rooms.
- Medically supervised healthcare with a physician on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Physical Rehabilitation services (Physical Therapy, Occupation Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology), Social Services and Nutrition services.
- Access to visiting Specialty Care Services.
- Beautician or barber services (by appointment) and daily physical care by certified nursing assistants.
- Daily activities staff and a robust activities schedule providing individual and group activities.
- Day room, outdoor patio access, crafts and more.
- Room amenities include local calls, internet access, TV and a generous visitation policy.
- Daily, individualized, home-style meals tailored to your dietary needs, 24-hour snack service and guest meals upon request.
- Full-service laundry and daily housekeeping.
- Personal assistive devices as needed.
- Free local transportation offering easy access to other medical services.
Social & Cultural Activities
Each resident has a comprehensive activities program designed to enhance mental, emotional and physical well-being. We offer a variety of recreational services daily by our activity program department. On any given day, we may offer:
- Birthday/anniversary parties
- Current events discussion group
- Hobbies and crafts
- Reading groups
- Visits to local shopping centers
- Visits to senior centers
- Resident council meetings
We also have an outdoor garden area so our residents can enjoy the outdoors with family and friends.
Our long-term care facility is a real home, a place where visits by families and especially children are encouraged, and where friendships develop among staff and residents. Our caregiving team is the heart and strength of our facility and truly care about our residents in a warm and loving manner. Every effort is made to help each resident reach their highest level of function and independence. Residents can also enjoy:
- Activity room with large screen TV, stereo, piano, Internet access, arts, crafts, and recreation.
- Salon services.
- Complimentary in-house laundry.
- Dining room for meals and cooking projects.