To schedule a cleaning appointment at Oceanside Dental Clinic, please click the link below:
Oceanside Dental Clinic is open to everyone and is now accepting appointments. As a member of the SEARHC Care Network, Oceanside Dental Clinic provides comprehensive dental services for the whole family including:
- Routine cleaning and exams
- Oral cancer screenings
- Preventive sealants and fluoride treatments
- Restorative services including fillings, crowns, and root canals
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Bridges and implant restorations
- Oral surgery
- Treatments for gum disease and recession
- Emergency dental care
- Specialty clinics for children and adults
- Nightguards and mouth guards
- 3D X-ray
Beyond cleaning and repairing teeth and gums, our dentists can examine your mouth for signs of other mouth disorders, such as thrush, cold sores, canker sores, dry mouth, or saliva gland disorders.
Payment options and Health Insurance Assistance are available, please talk to our front desk staff to learn more.