SEARHC Help Line: (877) 294-0074
The SEARHC Help Line, 1-877-294-0074, is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to residents of Southeast Alaska. The crisis call center is staffed by a team of master’s degree- level mental health therapists who will listen and provide effective, compassionate and confidential care.
SEARHC offers a wide range of behavioral health services with psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, and behavioral health therapists on staff. Available behavioral health services vary by site and program. Please contact your local provider for more information about which of these services they offer.
Local Community Family Services
The SEARHC Community Family Service Program provides individualized prevention, substance abuse and/or behavioral health counseling services in communities throughout Southeast Alaska
- Angoon (907) 788-4632
- Craig (907) 755-4986
- Haines (907) 766-6381
- Hoonah (907) 945-3517
- Hydaburg (907) 285-3465
- Kake (907) 785-6515
- Klawock (907) 755-4935
- Petersburg (907) 772-4963
Behavioral Health for our Youth – For more than ten years, Raven’s Way and Alaska Crossings have utilized a collaborative working relationship with a robust referral process providing specialized services through an innovative continuum of care.
- Raven’s Way (Yéil Jeeyáx) – With an interest in helping young people with substance abuse and behavioral issues, SEARHC developed Raven’s Way, a residential matrix model program with a wilderness expedition component. The innovative approach to meeting the needs of young people has won Raven’s Way national recognition as a successful model for the treatment in which hundreds of adolescents between the ages of 13 to 18 with substance abuse problems have participated.
- Alaska Crossings, a therapeutic behavioral health skills development program serves youth ages 12 to 18. The therapeutic expedition-based program supports youth through individualized treatment plans aimed at increasing their social functionality by building and mastering real-world life skills.
Behavioral Health Outpatient Services
- Juneau (907) 364-4445 Outpatient behavioral health services are available to Alaska residents ages 4 and above.
- Behavioral Health Clinic (Haa Toowóo Náakw Hít) in Sitka: (907) 966-8611 Outpatient behavioral health services are available to Alaska residents ages 4 and above.
SEARHC Telebehavioral Health
- Telebehavioral Health – The SEARHC telebehavioral health program provides the same confidential, caring service in your home community that you receive at our nationally recognized Behavioral Health Clinic (Haa Toowóo Náakw Hít) in Sitka and Juneau — no travel necessary.