SEARHC provides dedicated care for women at every stage of life.
By providing a full range of women’s health services, our programs give women the resources they need to maintain a healthy balance of mind, body and spirit.
Services include the following:
- Cancer screenings
- Family planning
- Routine health maintenance
- Depression and domestic violence screening
- Smoking cessation
- Menopause care
- Obstetric care
- Cervical health
- Breast health
- Diagnosis and treatment of vulvar and vaginal disorders
- Incontinence support
- Pelvic prolapse support
- Gynecologic cancers
- Evaluation and treatment of infertility and menstrual cycle disorders
- General gynecologic screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Prenatal care with family practice physicians who work with you collaboratively and follow you through your prenatal course and throughout delivery and postpartum care
- Labor and delivery services include antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum services, newborn weight checks, metabolic screening, and hearing screenings
- Free prenatal and Postnatal Services including prenatal and breastfeeding classes as well as breastfeeding support groups for anyone in Southeast Alaska
Women’s healthcare is provided at all our primary care clinics. In addition to clinical care, we provide risk factor screenings, goal setting and health coaching as well as cancer screening services to low-income women through WISEWOMAN Program. Both Women’s Health and WISEWOMAN Services provide financial assistance to underinsured and uninsured women. Contact us at 907.364.4450 to find out if you qualify.
Primary Care/Family Medicine
Women, Infants and Children (WIC)