Hike, Bike, Roll, Walk….just move
SEARHC is inviting participants to join in a physical activity campaign in April 2022. This free, all-ages, inclusive program starts April 1, 2022 and runs through April 29, 2022. It is available to everyone in Southeast Alaska. Spring is here and we are creating a community of people who want to enhance their individual fitness, while simultaneously generating a donation to Southeast Alaska Independent Living (SAIL).
- Every week you will make a fitness goal and then track it. It could be tracking your steps, minutes outside, miles logged – whatever motivates you.
- One week later you will receive an email with instructions to submit the percentage of your goal you achieved. This will act as your submission into the weekly prize.
- The more weeks you participate, the better chances you have to win big! If you log all four weeks, SEARHC will make a donation in your honor to SAIL. Ready to go? Complete the steps below.
STEPS TO PARTICIPATE:
- Register here for the program.
- Download the paper tracker OR use your own way of tracking your steps, minutes outside, or miles logged.
- The paper trackers do not need to be submitted. This is a resource for you to track.
- On April 1st – Start Tracking
For more information please contact Doug at email@example.com, 907.966.8674.
How much physical activity do adults need?