QUIT SMOKING FOR LIFE!
The Freedom from Smoking® program can help.
- Do you want to quit?
- Is quitting a priority for you?
- Have you tried to quit before?
- Do you think smoking is bad for your health?
- Do you have other personal reasons for quitting?
- Are you ready to quit even though it may be tough?
If you said “yes” to one or more questions, you could benefit from Freedom from Smoking®!
Learn how to overcome your tobacco addiction so you can start enjoying the benefits of better health.
- Small group setting
- Fun, interactive learning environment
- Participant workbook and other informative materials provided
WHAT: A 7-week program that teaches strategies and skills to become a non-smoker for life
- SEARHC Ethel Lund Medical Center in Juneau
- SEARHC clinic in Klawock or Craig
- Live Vidyo broadcast to other SEARHC clinics in Southeast where available
WHEN: Thursdays, Jan. 12 – Feb. 23, 2017, at 5:15-6:45 PM, and Monday, Feb. 6, 2017
WHY: People who complete the program are 6x more likely to stay smoke-free 1 year later than those that quit on their own.
COST: $30 (fee waivers available)
*In Klawock, call (907) 755-4978
*In Juneau & for video classes in other communities, call (907) 364-4549