Juneau – The 2020 Reclaim Own and Renew (ROAR) Women’s Conference agenda has been released, with doors of the Centennial Hall Convention Center set to open at 5:30 p.m. this Fri., Jan. 31. Alaska First Lady Rose Dunleavy will be on hand on Day 1 to help kick-start the event, along with Juneau Mayor Beth Weldon, SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium leadership, and keynote speaker Robyn Hatcher. Hatcher, Communications Expert and Founder & CEO of SpeakEtc., will also close Day 2 with her presentation titled “Ready to ROAR!” The following four, inspiring presentations will also take place on Sat., Feb. 1.
- Dr. Sharonne N. Hayes – Professor of Cardiovascular Medicine, Mayo Clinic
- “Healing Hearts, Healing Communities: The Power of Women”
- Kelly Williamson – SEARHC Behavioral Health Sr. Manager of Outpatient Programs
- “Beauty from Ashes: Reclaiming Your Life After Trauma”
- Christina Michelle – Confidence Coach & Hypnotherapist
- “The Power of Forgiveness”
- Angela Cox – Vice President of External Affairs, Rasmussen Foundation
- “The World Needs People Like You: Bringing Your Whole Self to the Table”
The schedule is sprinkled with music and dance performances, as well as energizing activities to help maximize the flow of the two-day event. Continental breakfast and lunch are provided on Saturday.
For full conference details, including agenda and registration information, please visit searhc.org/roar. Tickets are still available, with general admission priced at $89 and includes long-sleeve ROAR T-shirt. For more information, please contact ROAR Conference Chairperson Sherry Patterson at email@example.com or call 907.463.4000.