It is the policy of SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium (SEARHC) to allow the public access to the hospital’s standard charges for services in compliance with the Affordable Care Act, Section 2718(e) of the Public Health Service Act.
Price transparency is the ability for a healthcare consumer to access provider-specific information on the price of healthcare services, regardless of the setting in which they are delivered. Price transparency helps purchasers gain visibility to healthcare costs; guides the consumers’ healthcare decisions due to their financial responsibility; and reduces price variation in the system. Improved visibility leads to improved cost control.
SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium’s standard charges do not always include the professional services provided by a physician, surgeon, radiologist, anesthesiologist, pathologist, hospitalist, advanced practice nurse or other independent practitioners. Patients will likely receive separate bills for the physicians and other professionals who provided treatment. These physicians may not be participating providers in the same insurance plans and networks as the hospital. There may be greater financial responsibility for services which are not under contract with the patient’s health insurance plan.
Patient Price Sheets/Chargemasters
- Cerner – All other healthcare services Please note: all services in this Chargemaster may not be available at every clinic.
Instructions to search for a service and cost in one of the documents above:
- Click a document link above to open it in a new window.
- Click your Control and F keys to activate the search field.
- Use your cursor to click and type a keyword into the search box (upper right corner). Keyword example: arm.
- Then click your Enter key to view all items with the keyword. (You may need to scroll the document to see them all.)
Contact us for a Price Quote
You may contact SEARHC directly with your request for a price quote at 907.747.1733.