Juneau Mountainside Urgent Care
Mountainside Urgent Care is open for walk-ins only, Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Call 907.463.6677 for more information.
Thanksgiving Day | 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Christmas Day | 12 – 7 p.m.
All Juneau residents and visitors have access to high-quality care at the new Mountainside Urgent Care. Our SEARHC providers and staff are available for the treatment of urgent healthcare needs to treat a variety of illnesses and injuries. Imaging and laboratory options are available. Providers and staff can assist patients of all ages with the following issues:
- COVID or flu-like symptoms
- Cough, cold or sore throat
- Cyst or abscess incision and drainage
- Eye, ear or skin infections
- Fractures, sprains, strains and athletic injuries
- Minor cuts needing stitches
- Respiratory infections
- STD screening and treatment
- Strep throat, sinus infections and bronchitis
- Uncomplicated neck and back injuries
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting, nausea
- Wounds, burns and bites