Mountainside Urgent Care – Juneau
Mountainside Urgent Care is open and taking appointments. Call 907.463.6677 to make a same-day appointment.
All Juneau residents and visitors have access to high-quality care at the new Mountainside Urgent Care. Our SEARHC providers and staff are available for the treatment of urgent healthcare needs to treat a variety of illnesses and injuries. Imaging and laboratory options are available. Appointments are encouraged. Providers and staff can assist patients of all ages with the following issues:
- COVID or flu-like symptoms
- Cough, cold or sore throat
- Cyst or abscess incision and drainage
- Eye, ear or skin infections
- Fractures, sprains, strains and athletic injuries
- Minor cuts needing stitches
- Respiratory infections
- STD screening and treatment
- Strep throat, sinus infections and bronchitis
- Uncomplicated neck and back injuries
- Urinary tract infections
- Vomiting, nausea
- Wounds, burns and bites
The grand opening hours are Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays from 3:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. starting July 19 through August 2.
Expanded hours will start on August 5, 2021, and the clinic will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week.