Juneau Physical Therapy
Physical therapy is used to improve a patient’s quality of life through examination, diagnosis, prognosis and physical intervention.
The SEARHC physical therapy team at ELMC provides treatment to help patients regain function and movement, improve mobility, prevent further injury, and relieve pain.
We offer a wide variety of physical therapy services, such as:
- Chiropractic care
- Massage therapy for chronic pain
- Orthopedic assessment and treatment
- Pool therapy
- Dry needling for myofascial pain and dysfunction
- Vestibular therapy for dizziness and vertigo
- Pelvic floor dysfunction therapy
To schedule an appointment, call or come to our office reception desk.
Location: 1200 Salmon Creek Lane, ELMC First Floor
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.