Juneau Behavioral Health
We offer a broad range of behavioral health services with psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, and behavioral health therapists on staff.
Outpatient behavioral health services are available to Alaska residents ages 4 and above.
Behavioral Health Services in Juneau include:
- Substance use and mental health services • Substance use and mental health assessments
- Counseling for adults, couples, children, youth, and families
- Health prevention education services
- Psychological testing (upon referral)
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication management
- Telemedicine services
- Case management/rehabilitation services
We also offer
- The SEARHC Help Line, 1-877-294-0074, is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to residents of Southeast Alaska. The crisis call center is staffed by a team of master’s-degree-level mental health therapists who will listen and provide effective, compassionate, and confidential care.
- Telebehavioral Health – The SEARHC telebehavioral health program provides the same confidential, caring service in your home community that you receive at our nationally recognized Behavioral Health Clinic (Haa Toowóo Náakw Hít) in Sitka and Juneau — no travel necessary.
- Behavioral Health for Youth – For more than 10 years, Raven’s Way and Alaska Crossings have used a collaborative working relationship with a robust referral process to provide specialized services through an innovative continuum of care.
These services are available to all Alaskan youth.
To schedule an appointment, contact:
Juneau Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic
Location: 1046 Salmon Creek Lane
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
When you call Juneau Behavioral Health for an appointment, our staff works directly with you to schedule an initial, required intake appointment.