Juneau Behavioral Health
We offer a broad range of behavioral health services with psychiatrists and behavioral health therapists on staff.
Outpatient behavioral health services are available to patients who are currently in Alaska.
Behavioral Health Services in Juneau include:
- Substance use and mental health services
- Counseling for adults, couples, children, youth, and families
- Health prevention education services
- Psychological testing (upon referral)
- Psychiatric evaluations and medication management
- Telemedicine services
- Case management/rehabilitation services
We also offer
- The SEARHC Helpline, 1.877.294.0074, is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to residents of Southeast Alaska. The crisis call center is staffed by a team of masters degree level mental health therapists who will listen and provide effective, compassionate and confidential care.
- Telebehavioral Health – The SEARHC telebehavioral health program provides the same confidential, caring service in your home community that you receive at our nationally recognized Behavioral Health Clinic (Haa Toowóo Náakw Hít) in Sitka and Juneau — no travel necessary.
- Behavioral Health for Youth – Raven’s Way has used a collaborative working relationship with a robust referral process to provide specialized services through an innovative continuum of care.
These services are available to all Alaskan youth.
To schedule an appointment, contact:
Juneau Outpatient Behavioral Health Clinic
Location: 1046 Salmon Creek Lane
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
When you call Juneau Behavioral Health for an appointment, our staff works directly with you to schedule an initial, required intake appointment.