Ethel Lund Medical Center Rehabilitation Clinic
ELMC Rehabilitation Clinic provides outpatient rehabilitation services which include physical therapy and occupational therapy. Services are provided in our bright facility with a gym and private treatment rooms.
- Aquatic Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Myofascial Release
- Pain Management
- Orthopedic injury treatment
- Pelvic Muscle Dysfunction/Incontinence
- Pelvic Pain
- Pre/Post Natal Care
- Spine Program
- Stroke/Neurological treatment
- Total Joint Rehabilitation
- Vertigo/ BPPV/Dizziness treatment
- Ergonomic Evaluations
- Pre- and Post-operative therapy
- Hand Therapy
- Massage Therapy
To schedule an appointment, call or visit our office reception desk.
Location: 1200 Salmon Creek Lane, ELMC First Floor
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.