Our Craig Behavioral Health office is located in the Shaan Seet office building at: 501 Main Street.
If you are experiencing any of the following:
- Depressed or having suicidal thoughts
- Emotional distress (e.g. sadness, anxiety, grief)
- Relationship problems
- Recent loss of a loved one
- Victim of a trauma or abuse
- Have a clinical disorder or condition
- Need assistance in personal growth
- Have a child (5 years old or older) needing counseling
- Need help with anger management
- We offer Prime for Life alcohol classes for alcohol related legal trouble (DUI)
- Need assistance getting into a treatment facility for substance and/or alcohol use for adults and teenagers
Please call 907-755-4986 to schedule an appointment. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.