Wednesdays | Andrew Hope Building
What can I expect?
- Lose 7% of your body weight by eating healthier and exercising 150 minutes/week.
- The small group setting and evidence-based curriculum help support life-long changes.
What is the cost?
- All 10 sessions are free.
- The program is offered through SEARHC Health Promotion.
- Sessions are open to employees & tribe beneficiaries.
Where & when?
- All sessions will be held at the Andrew Hope Building, in the large conference room on the second floor.
- Classes are on Wednesday’s starting January 24 through March 28th, from 12 Noon- 1pm.
How can I sign up?
- Email Hannah in SEARHC Health Promotion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- People are also more than welcome to drop-in to classes as your schedule permits.
- You must be 18 years or older to participate.