Those eligible for WIC include
• Pregnant woman
• Woman who recently delivered a baby, or miscarried
• Infant/child under the age of five
Call us at 907-463-4099 today to see if you meet the income guidelines.
You automatically qualify for WIC if you currently receive any of
• Denali Kid Care
• Food Stamps
• Free or reduced-price school lunches
Complete an application. One “Family Information Form” is needed
Please click a link below to download an application.
• Pregnant woman (PDF form 485KB)
• Woman who recently delivered a baby, or miscarried (PDF form 502KB)
• Infant - 0 to 11 months old (PDF form 343KB)
• Child - age: 1, 2, 3, or 4 years old (PDF form 501KB)
(If you live in Juneau, Sitka or Metlakatla a “Referral Form” is not needed
if you will be coming into your WIC office in person.)
PDF files require Acrobat Reader
If you live in Juneau, Sitka or Metlakatla:
Visit your local WIC Office and bring your
• Infant or child
• Proof of Income (i.e. Medicaid, Denali Kid Care, Food Stamps, ATAP, free/reduced price school lunch, or recent pay stubs)
If you live in a surrounding community:
Visit your healthcare provider to complete the “REFERRAL FORM(S)”.
Then mail your application to your WIC Office.
Call us at 907-463-4099 with any questions!