healthy smiles are here.
The updated and expanded Children’s Dental Clinic is NOW OPEN and accepting new patients.
Staffed by board-certified pediatric dentists, and outfitted with the latest in pediatric dental technology, the new clinic will provide your child with a lifetime of healthy smiles.
All kids’ smiles welcome—from the first tooth to 17 years old.
Make An Appointment
Call (907) 789-KIDS (5437) to make an appointment for your child today.
3245 Hospital Drive in Juneau
Why Chose a Pediatric Dentist?
- Pediatric dentists are the pediatricians of dentistry. They are specially trained for children’s unique oral health needs.
- Their professional education includes two to three years of specialized study after becoming a dentist, emphasizing child psychology, growth and development, and special health care needs.
- Infants, preschoolers, children and adolescents require different approaches to manage their behavior, guide their dental growth and development, and help them avoid future dental problems. The pediatric dentist is best qualified to meet these needs.
- To help a child stay totally healthy, the pediatric dentist often works with pediatricians, other physicians and other dental specialists. All children whether healthy, chronically ill, or physically or intellectually disabled are served best through this team approach.
- The specialty is becoming even more important as advances in medicine and dentistry increase the life expectancy of children with chronic diseases and congenital problems.
- Pediatric dentists take a large number of continuing education courses each year to provide the latest and the best oral care treatment for your child.
We accept most insurance, including BCBS, Aetna, Tricare, and DenaliKidCare.